I saw my lovely blogger friend Lise’s post for this idea, linked here. Please head over to her blog and read her post too!
5 Lists About 5 Things:
5 Things I Often Say:
- “Uhhm…” is a thing I say super often because I find it really difficult to articulate my thoughts, so I’ll say “Uhhm…” when I’m trying to think about what to say next!
- “Hey” is usually how I greet people, so I guess I say it quite a bit 🙂
- “HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!” is how I greet my partner when he comes home! I’m always very excited to see him!
- “For f*ck’s sake!” is something I say quite frequently when I get very very annoyed… Which happens quite a lot…
- “Meow” is something I also say quite a lot when I’m at home – I absolutely love cats and think they’re just insanely adorable so of course I enjoy mimicking them!
5 Things I Often Think:
- “Everything, everything, everything, everything…” is something I think a lot. I’m sure it makes absolutely no sense to any of you reading this, but it’s basically my brain-prompt to make sure I don’t forget anything!
- “From all angles” is another thought I have a lot. It’s my way of reminding myself to make sure that I’ve approached the subject from all angles and again, that I haven’t forgotten to include anything. It’s something I particularly like to do when it comes to posting on social media sites.
- “I need to lose weight, I shouldn’t eat that, I should be dieting today to get back to my ideal weight…” is a thought process I have a lot. Everybody says that weight fluctuates – well, mine doesn’t really. My weight just naturally inches it’s way up and up the scales, and it takes some work to maintain a specific weight. This means that every few weeks I’m back to having a few lbs to lose, hence why I have this thought process pretty often.
- “I need to do something about my damaged hair, I need to do something about my unhealthy skin, I need to study for this exam, need to do this , need to do that, need to do everything…” Yep, I have fairly severe anxiety so I’m basically perpetually worried and stressing out about literally everything that I “need” to do.
- “I love Richard so much…” He’s my partner and I’m fairly obsessed with him, despite us having been together (and living together) for almost 5 years now!
5 Things I Dream About At Night:
- My dreams are fairly disturbing but I promise you that I am a normal sane human being. I think it’s from watching the entire “Britain’s Darkest Taboos” series on TV! Something I dream about a lot is about murdering people and then having to deal with the aftermath – hiding/disposing of the body, not getting found out by the police or by anyone for that matter, going into hiding, making sure I don’t leave behind any DNA or any “trail” of any kind etc… I know that sounds proper creepy, but if it helps then the people I end up killing in my dreams are always people who tried hurting/killing other people – usually my family members.
- Sometimes I dream about having a baby with my partner! I’m insanely excited to one day have a baby and be a mother!
- I have SO MANY DREAMS where I’m just running away from something. Just running, running, running and hiding… Running down streets, into back alleys, jumping people’s back garden fences, climbing buildings… Like, literally non-stop running away from something. One time I was running away from these monsters that were trying to EAT ME. One caught me and ate me and it was the most terrifying dream I’ve ever had I swear to God.
- I have a lot of fairly psychedelic dreams. I’ve had dreams of being in a flying yellow submarine, and then everyone’s face started melting after eating lemon sherbet hard boiled sweets. I had another dream where my father turned literally bright green and shrunk to the size of a baby, so we put him into a crib and it turned out that this was all happening because he was really ill and was dying. Then the sky turned dark red and the sun set and everyone had really weirdly long shadows, and everyone had to evacuate that village thing but we had to leave my dad behind because, well, he was a dying green baby in a crib (still with his normal head BTW, just a baby’s body.) It was weird.
- I’ve had some dreams where I’m living another life. Ones where I’m in the army have been really exciting. Another one I had was where I was the girl from ‘The Wizard of Oz’ and I was trying to sneak into some castle building thing, and there were loads of flying monkeys everywhere.
5 Things I Order Abroad:
- I’ve ordered a beanie hat and a jumper from abroad once a couple of years ago… I think they were from China.
- I literally think that’s it. Everything is just cheaper to get delivered from England and you can get most stuff from this country so I don’t really ever feel like I’m missing out on anything!
5 Things I Wish Would Happen Before The End Of The Year:
- I wish that I’ll get proposed to and engaged before the end of the year!
- I wish that I’ll achieve some more health goes by the end of the year – I’d be happy if I can even just maintain my ideal weight, drink a good amount of water everyday and fit in a nice amount of exercise daily!
- I wish that I’d receive a 70% average for my first year of my Astrophysics degree – a 1:1! I should get those results in June, so I definitely wish for this by the end of the year!
- I wish that me and my partner would move out somewhere more north (we’re thinking High Barnet) by the end of the year. A nice fresh new start!
- I wish that I would get my first body mod since forever before the end of the year – something super meaningful to me, probably a tattoo!
Thanks for reading! Phew, that post turned out to be longer than I had anticipated. I really like to ramble on, don’t I?!
I hope you enjoyed this post. Feel free to leave a comment below if you found any of my points (or “things”) interesting. I’d also love to hear what some of you lot would put in your lists!
– Storm ❤ x