Thank you so much to Lise for nominating me! She writes over at Lushtivity 🙂
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs and write 11 new questions for them.
- List the rules and display the logo of sunshine blog award in your post.
Questions from Lise:
- If you had to describe yourself in four words, what would you choose?
Neurotic, overthinking, true and sensitive. HOWEVER, upon asking my partner how he would describe me in 4 words, the person that knows me more than anyone else other than myself, he said “Caring, intelligent, chilled and beautiful.” Just goes to show that not everybody sees you how you view yourself!
- You’re stranded on an island and can only bring one item, one person and one food item. What and who do you bring, and why?
Okay, so I assume there won’t be any signal on this island but just at the slight chance that there would be, I’d have to say I’d bring a phone. So I could call someone to help me – and also to occupy myself while on the island. I’m going to have to be a bit boring with this one, and say that I’d bring my partner. I feel safest and happiest when I’m with him 🙂 As for food, I’d being a whole lot of kale. It’s extremely nutrient dense and I feel it is the most likely food item that would prevent us from dying…
- You have the chance to go back in time to change one major world event. What would you change?
Eh, I’m not so great with the history of the world honestly and I’m not the type of person that would go changing history if I could. The butterfly effect of such changes could just make the present a whole lot worse! Assuming it wouldn’t make anything worse though, maybe the holocaust? I really don’t know!
- Why did you start blogging? Do you feel different about it now?
I started blogging to make all the billions of disorganized thoughts in my head, organised and “real”. I just wanted to have my thoughts presented in a more solid place than just inside my mind, and to have a place to feel free to express myself fully and truly. I don’t feel any differently about it now! I don’ t think my intentions will ever change 🙂
- What is the meaning behind your blog name?
Well, Storm is my name (and is also just a pretty cool world to have in the title of a blog, in my opinion,) and my blog is like a window into my perspective of the universe I suppose. Hence, “Storm’s Universe.”
- What is your current favorite song?
“Oh No!” – Marina and the Diamonds.
- If you had to just eat one dish for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Vegetable fried rice.
- What is your biggest flaw?
- Do you have a favorite series? Could be anything from books to tv shows.
- Did you keep your new years resolutions?
I don’t made new years resolutions – but I do give myself “Birthday Goals.” I have sort of passively tried to achieve them so far.
- Do you have any exciting plans for the future?
Yes, I do! I am going to Mallorca on the 29th for 12 nights 🙂 Very, very excited! Me and my partner shall be staying in a gorgeous little guest house thing with a pool (and a really nice bath.) I shall also be beginning my Astrophysics degree in September which is pretty awesome. Nothing else exciting has a date set for it to occur, but there are many exciting things I hope to happen soon 🙂
Okay guys, I don’t mean to be a party pooper but I’m not going to think up of 11 questions or tag anyone just yet. I have lots to do today but I promise I will get around to it when I have time! I hope you enjoyed reading my post regardless 🙂