I’ve been nominated for this award by Lise at Lushtivity. Thank you lovely!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 10 other bloggers of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Seven facts about me:
- I left school when I was 14 years old! I just hated school, so I pestered to be taken out until my mother agreed to it! I was technically home educated, but didn’t hold any official qualifications of any kind until I had finished my year at college when I was 20 years old, after deciding to pursue an education at 19 years. During that year, I took GCSE Mathematics, GCSE English and an Access to Higher Education Diploma in Biological Sciences.
- My family moved to Bulgaria when I was 15 years old. Around 10 days after moving there, I found a litter of abandoned puppies. I did my best to take care of them, feeding them goat’s milk from a baby bottle. Unfortunately they all died shortly after, apart from one. I named him Pippin, and he was my companion for the 4 years that I was in Bulgaria! I didn’t have other friends while living there, but Pippin kept me company! He died one winter, just a few months before I flew back to the UK.
- While living in Bulgaria, me and my family lived in a mansion! It was an ex-government building of some sort. We lived in a little village in the East of the country. I loved how peaceful and natural my life was there – I miss it very much!
- I live in an adorable flat in North London with my partner! We’ve lived together for pretty much the entire 4 years that we have been together. I first moved into his mother’s home when we were 19 and were just buddies, and we started renting our flat together last September.
- I have never, ever had a tattoo – but I really want one!
- I wear glasses, full time, 100%! I actually really can’t see too well without them, and the only reason most of my photos are of me without them on is either because my glasses were broken/lost at the time or because I took them off for the purpose of the photo.
- My hair has been a lot of different colours in the past. Red, purple, black, burgundy, orangey, bright blonde, blonde with purple, black with purple, natural with a black fringe, magenta… I started dying my hair when I was 12 years old – the first time was just my natural hair with some permanent purple splodges in there (I thought that looked really cool.) 3 years ago I decided to dye and cut my hair one last time, before growing my hair natural. It has been completely natural since around a year ago, after having it dyed for 10 years!
I really can’t be bothered to nominate anyone honestly. It takes me a while to link up everyone’s sites – if you are reading this and want to have this award and do this tag, go ahead!