Hey guys! Lise at Lushtivity posted her Liebster award answers and questions in this post, and nominated anyone who read the post – so I’ve decided to give it a go! Thank you Lise for giving me a chance to do this!
- Display the award, and thank your nominator.
- Answer the nominators questions.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Lise’s Questions and My Answers!
- Is there anything you believed to be true that you found out wasn’t true at all?
Hmm, this is a really difficult question to answer! I can’t think of any situations like this honestly!
- If you had the opportunity to start a chain of businesses, what kind of business would it be?
I’m not a businessy sort of person really. I’d probably start up some sort of charity organization that focuses on spreading the word and raising awareness for animal welfare, the environment, the world, artistic expression… Like loads of little educational hippie hubs around the world – sanctuaries for people to be kind to the world and true to themselves! Maybe I could sell some unique clothing and jewellery within the organization to turn it into some sort of a business or something…
- What would be your personal theme song?
Oh wow, probably something without lyrics. Maybe Cello Suite No.1! It’s chill, then speeds up, has a lot going on… I feel like this song suits my mindset pretty well!
- If you could be the president of the United States for one term, would you do it? If not, why not?
Nope! Because I hate to be in control. I don’t want to be making decisions that would affect the lives of every citizen of the US, and of anyone entering the US! That would be far too stressful.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
My favourite childhood memory… The little things, really. I remember my mother would come up into mine and my sister’s room in the morning with a bag of clean socks. She’d pair them all up and put them into piles of who they belonged to. She’d then throw each of us a pair of socks onto our bunk beds, and then the rest of our school uniform, and sing a little song to wake us up in the morning. We were a very close family – me with my four siblings, our mother and our father. We are all also very close in age – my younger siblings are 2 years younger than myself, and my eldest is 3 years older than myself. 5 kids all within 5 years of eachother in age! We all live in different places now, and don’t see each other often at all, so it is the little childhood memories, things that used to be super normal in my everyday life, that I miss most now!
- Do you have a life hack you think no one else really uses?
I’m not sure! You know those head scarf things that people wrap around their heads and use as headbands? Like, knot wraps? Well, anything like knot wraps or elasticated headbands just wont stay on my tiny head, so I use bobby pins to secure them on! Then they stay in place all day 🙂 I only think no one else uses this hack because most people don’t have tiny head issues, but for those who do, give this a go! Also, when I am planning a shopping haul to a specific shop, I first find the shop on Google Maps. Google Maps now have a feature that shows how busy the shop is at different hours of the day – I always make sure to go when they are least busy to avoid crowds!
- What is on your bucket list this year?
To start my actual degree in Astrophysics, get my first tattoo, visit all of my siblings and parents at least once, to reach my weight goal, for me and my partner to get our first pet, to engage more in creative, artistic things, to begin learning a language… There’s loads!
- What is your idea of the perfect vacation?
Somewhere away from the city, where there aren’t many people. Somewhere very rural and by the sea, somewhere warm and where there is a lot of biodiversity in terms of animals and plants. There has to be a Lush store there though! I’m going to Mallorca this Summer, and honestly, for the moment, that is my idea of the perfect vacation! I’d also love to go somewhere super jungly though – somewhere in South East Asia!
- What was the worst phase in life for you?
Umm… I’ve had some pretty bad phases to be honest! I’m just going to go ahead and say my time I spent on my Foundation Year at the University of Sussex. It’s probably the worst experience I’ve ever had in my life for a lot of different reasons! That was pretty much from September 2014 until around May 2015! Everything is SO MUCH BETTER NOW and I appreciate that more than anything!
- Do you believe in reincarnation?
I don’t 100% believe in it, but I do believe there are some mysteries in the world that we just can’t fully comprehend quite yet. I definitely think that some sort of spiritual energy is released when someone dies, because a person is more than just their physical, tangible self. I think that maybe that energy goes to different places for different individuals when they die – for some maybe it goes into a baby animal or human, for others maybe it just sort of lingers. I don’t really know!
- Would you say you portray yourself differently online than in real life?
I don’t think that I do at all! I’m an extremely honest person, and always say exactly what I mean. For example, if my partner were to read my blog posts and he wasn’t told who they were by, I can guarantee he’d know that it was me who wrote these posts! Always unapologetic-ally myself!
My Questions For You!
- What products do you try to use on your face on a daily basis – both makeup products and skincare?
- What are 3 things that you are extremely grateful for in your life right now, and why?
- What are your plans for the rest of the Summer season/ whatever season you are experiencing at the moment?
- What are 3 of your favourite stores and why are these your favourite stores?
- What is one big thing that you really feel the NEED to achieve in your life?
- What are 5 things that you LOVE about yourself and why do you love these things about yourself?
- What is something that you have done recently and are proud of?
- Which 3 places would you like to travel to most in the world – why do you want to travel to these places?
- What is something that you are excited for this year?
- If you could learn a new language, which would you choose to learn?
- If you could instantly gain amazing skill and ability in one artistic activity, what would you choose that activity to be?
I’ve never done this tag, or received this award before, so I don’t know whether my questions are a bit rubbish or not!
1. Karalee at Tales of Belle
2. Sarah Lilly at The Lilly Mint Blog
3. Lauren and Rachel at The Flower That Blooms
4. Chrissey at THE UNABRIDGED SASS
5. Lulu at Lush Upon A Time
6. Bonnie at Queen Of The Girl Geeks
7. Emily Clare at Emily Clare Beauty
8. Rachel at sittingintheclouds
9. Zoe at WRITING WHIMSY
10. Nathi at Inexorable Spark
11. Sami May at Journey To Green Living