Okay guys, so I don’t know much about anything to do with new products that are coming to Lush. What I do know is that Lush have been saying that they will be releasing some new products soon, hence why they’ve been discontinuing so many, and I do know that Lush are announcing on Thursday for North America what some of those products will be.
Being in the UK means that the new products released will be different to the new products that we will get in the UK – the US doesn’t have a lot of products that the UK does, so a lot of their “new” products will be ones already available in the UK.
I became curious, so I did a quick search on the UK site. I typed ‘coming soon’. Lo and behold, several new products appeared! I don’t know if these are purely going to be for the Kitchen or what, but their ‘coming soon’ labels are in black – which usually mean that they are products that will be available in store (even if just in the Oxford Street store.)
Here they are!:
I’m so excited! Guysss! I would click on each and send pictures with each product’s description, but if you guys are curious then I’m sure you can manage doing so yourself! Just search for the product’s name and it will come up 🙂 I’m going to go have a look right now! So the products are:
- Rocket Science – Vegan
- Birth Of Venus Face Mask – Vegan
- Cheer Up Buttercup Bath Bomb – Vegan
- Marmalade Jelly Bomb – Vegan
- Just To Clarify Face Mask – Vegan
- The Big Sleep Jelly Bomb – Vegan
- Rump Bottom Rub – Vegan
- Marilyn Hot Oil Treatment – Vegan
- Damaged Hot Oil Treatment – Vegan
- Hair Doctor Hot Oil Treatment – Not Vegan
- Bunny Moon Jelly Mask – Not Vegan
- Green Coconut Jelly Bomb – Vegan
- 1000 Millihelens Jelly Mask – Vegan
- Fomo Jelly Mask – Vegan
- Dark Arts Jelly Bomb – Vegan
- New Hot Oil Treatment – Vegan
Potentially 16 new products! As I said, I don’t know for sure whether these will be permanent line or anything, but it is exciting none the less!