I found this tag on YouTube (boxes of foxes) and thought it would be something fun to do on my blog! I tag any of you people who love Lush (if you haven’t already made a Lush Tag post!)
I hope you enjoy!
1. What is your favourite product? Hmmm, this is a difficult question! I’ll have to take a look at my past Lush reviews to refresh my memory…
Okay, so I’m going to have to say a cleanser, because I just find Lush’s facial cleansers to be absolutely incredible products in general. I’m quite stuck between whether the winner is Let The Good Times Roll or Aqua Marina… Aqua Marina was my favourite for about a year, but now I’m not so certain! Aqua Marina made my skin feel super soft, while making it appear absolutely gorgeous! Let The Good Times Roll just made my skin FEEL absolutely amazing, but many other of the aspects of LTGTR were better than that of Aqua Marina – for example the scent, and the fact that little bits didn’t get stuck in my hairline!
I think I’m going to have to say that LTGTR does it’s job a little bit better than Aqua Marina does – it is just so great at truly clarifying the skin! So my answer is Let The Good Times Roll Fresh Cleanser 🙂
2. What is your favourite Bath Bomb? Okay, so Bath Bombs that I have given a 5/5* rating on my blog are Cheer Up Buttercup, Intergalactic, Butterbear, Pumpkin, Blackberry, Think Pink and Tisty Tosty. Yep, I generally just love Lush’s bath bombs.
Man, this is such a difficult choice to make! I think I’m going to say… Okay, so it’s either Intergalactic, Butterbear or Pumpkin Bath Bomb. This is SO difficult guys! If only they had a bath bomb with the frothiness and scent of Pumpkin, the moisturisation and cuteness of Butterbear and the appearance and name of Intergalactic!
I think it is between Butterbear and Intergalactic, and ultimately I think that Intergalactic is my winner! It just has such an amazing concept and is absolutely beautiful in design!
3. What is your favourite Bubble Bar? Rose Jam Bubbleroon! Honestly, I haven’t tried THAT many bubble bars, because they take me so long to get through! Out of the ones I have tried though, Rose Jam Bubbleroon is definitely my favourite!
4. What is your favourite Bath Melt? Honestly, I’ve only ever used Boo Bath Melt, so I guess he has to be my favourite!
5. What is your favourite Soap? Okay, my 5 star rated soaps from Lush so far are Snowcake, Yog Nog and Sunrise Soap. I think my favourite of the three has to have been Yog Nog soap. Both me and my partner just absolutely loved that one!
6. What is your favourite Shower Gel? Rose Jam Shower Gel! Honestly, I haven’t used that many of Lush’s shower gels, so this was an easy question for me to answer. Okay, so I actually have TRIED a lot of their shower gels, but haven’t used up many, and so have only really formed a full opinion of a few. Rose Jam is amazing!
7. What is your favourite Limited Edition item? My favourite Limited Edition items are Cheer Up Buttercup Bath Bomb, Snow Fairy Body Conditioner, Jumping Juniper Shampoo Bar, Rose Jam Shower Gel, Snowcake Soap, Yog Nog Soap, Sunrise Soap, Celebrate Lotion, Butterbear Bath Bomb and Pumpkin Bath Bomb.
know that’s a lot of products, but it should be fairly easy to cut down seeing as a lot of these products have already been mentioned in previous questions. Out of the Bath Bombs, I liked Butterbear Bath Bomb best and out of the soaps, I liked Yog Nog Soap best.
So, now it is out of Snow Fairy Body Conditioner. Jumping Juniper Shampoo Bar, Rose Jam Shower Gel, Yog Nog Soap, Celebrate Lotion and Butterbear Bath Bomb. I’m going to say either Snow Fairy Body Conditioner or Celebrate Lotion, because I think those are two very special items indeed!
I think my favourite of the two is probably Snow Fairy Body Conditioner – I was absolutely mind blown by how amazing that product was!
8. How many Kitchen products have you had? I think only two actually! I own Tropical Jungle Body Lotion – which has sadly almost run out and is one that I should be reviewing sometime within the next couple of months or so. The other item is Love Soap – I cut in half horizontally that that I could have 2 heart shaped soaps to use up. I’m currently using one in a soap dish by my kitchen sink 🙂
9. How long have you been a Lushie? I’ve been a Lushie for a short while now! I first got into Lush just after a holiday I took in Rome in August 2015. So I’d say around the start of September 2015 – around a year and 7 months 🙂 It doesn’t sound too long, but boy am I a hardcore Lushie! I absolutely LOVE the company, and already have had to place bans on myself because of how insanely huge my collection is becoming!
Feel free to do this tag too!