Rub Rub Rub Body Scrub:
- This product does sort of begin to disintegrate in your hands and onto the shower floor after several uses.
- I didn’t notice my skin becoming as soft as I did with other products.
- Toward the end of the product, my house cleaner actually threw away what was left of the product, I guess she thought that it looked unappealing. It was probably about 2 pieces of squishy pieces of product at this point.
- The product actually damaged my arms and hands one time I used it because I was a bit too rough, so you do need to be quite careful when using it.
- It comes without a container, and I like my products to come in some sort of a container really to keep them safe.
- This product smells absolutely phenomenal. Like, it is probably my absolutely most favourite smelling Lush product that I have used up thus far. It is really that amazing. It does smell a little like washing machine powder, because that is usually floral scented, and this product is floral scented but not in a noticeably floral way… if that makes any sense at all. It smells delicious!
- The product looks and feels beautiful! It is a bright purple colour, and as the product reaches the center, it becomes more and more pink-hued. It fits in the hand nicely and has a powdery-waxy sort of a texture, which I really like.
- The product also has some dried flowers in it, which makes the product feel even more elegant and delicate. It is a product you could imagine being from a traditional Japanese town or something!
- The smell does linger on the skin, and it is an absolutely divine smell!
- I just love this product. I really do!
I think this is an absolutely beautiful product. It looks and smells divine. It’s actual effects were a little less noticeable – it did work very well as a scrub, but my skin didn’t feel drastically softer after using the product. The smell does linger on the skin though, which is lovely.
Overall, I would say this is a bit of a luxury, treat product. You can get scrubs that do the job better than this, but this product will be much more beautiful.
That is the end of my review! I will continue to review Lush products whenever I have used up one of them.
– Storm 🙂